Quality Fort Lauderdale Web Design Means Good Rankings
How can a Ft. Lauderdale web designer create and maintain a site that's not only aesthetically pleasing, but successful in achieving high search engine rankings?
It's a question every seeker of high-quality web design in Fort Lauderdale and all over South Florida should learn and understand. Here are 12 tips for developing a good design and seeing your content rise in the search engine rankings:
1. The “About Us” section of a website should be fully utilized as an opportunity to incorporate links within your important, existing content.
2. If your business or service has won several awards, create an awards page and link to articles highlighting the awards you have won or press you've received.
3. An experienced Ft. Lauderdale computer service knows the importance of maximizing linking opportunities. By using the right copy and design tactics, you can spotlight your own products while boosting rankings of other favorable sites. It's a win-win proposition.
4. Be proactive with upcoming news articles by teaming up with your web design provider to see if they can influence keyword phrasing in quotes and/or links in write-ups about your company.
5. If you have a recent article released about your company, or know of an upcoming favorable article, arrange to get home page real estate and a clean link to the article, even if it's at the bottom of the homepage, below the fold. This is a highly powerful link and will an impact for boosting the article’s rankings.
6. Successful Broward County computer services know to look for industry wikis that have followable links as well. Incorporate useful contributions, and include a link to pages that you are trying to boost. Wikis with followable links are getting rare, but they are out there.
7. Find blogs with followable links that talk about topics related to the pages you are trying to push to page one. Offer a strong contribution about how your company has an interesting approach, include a brief explanation and a link to the page you want to boost.
8. Submit news about yourself to sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Netscape, Reddit and Delicious so quality, well-indexed links to you are created.
9. Find websites that talk about your company or related services and request articles about your company to be added as additional resources.
10. Leverage partnerships. Many companies have partners who offer a page highlighting their affiliates and partnering agencies. Consider having a Fort Lauderdale web design company or service inquire about opportunities to expand your description and link to third party articles or web pages that talk more about your products or services.
11. Seek out bloggers and other website owners and operators in your industry and ask them to write about you and link to you.
12. Work the PR angle for all it's worth. If you write releases or post the content to your site, or pay someone else to do it, make sure the links do contain the keywords you're targeting - and make sure the materials get in the hands of the right sites and people.
In conclusion, as you build links to favorable sites, do your best to log everything. With this information you can form a strong plan of action to start to influence the online presence - and bottom line - of your company and its website.